Sunlight picture

Sunlight picture
Some of our hostel girls gathering for a picture at sunset. "For God, who said, 'Let light shine out of darkness,' made His light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God's glory displayed in the face of Christ" (2 Corinthians 4:6).

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Secret to a Glorious Life

Today my mom showed me this lovely poem that was written on the front of a Christmas card. Its simple little message spoke so clearly to me about the way we ought to live:

The Secret to a Glorious Life

To walk hand in hand with the Saviour,
To talk to Him often each day,
To give Him your life
because He gave you His,
And simply -- to trust and obey. 

I know this post may seem unrelated, since this is a blog about India, but it was something I couldn't help but share with you today. God is good and His love endures forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment